Thursday, August 7, 2008

**~ Challenge # 4 ~**



Here it is ladies! Challenge # 4!!! I really like this LO... it's kind of simple but has some excellent detail added to it!

For the SECONDARY CHALLENGE... here's what I want to see.......... DETAILS!!!!! Use that CRICUT to make the CIRCLES.... STITCH on your LO.... for the JOURNALING... I do NOT want to see handwritten journaling... I want you to use your computer... type it... print it... attach it anyway you want but DO NOT use any sticky adhesive... I want you to use BRADS, EYELETS, STAPLES or even STITCH it onto your LO! You get the idea! Also... don't make the circles "FLAT" on your LO... use those POP-DOTS!!!

This should be a FUN layout... don't stress yourself out trying to do it.... remember... scrapbooking is supposed to be FUN... we learn new things... try new things.... create new things!

Have a great day! I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch! : )

1 comment:

Treva said...

Finally completed and posted this challenge. Thanks for the motivation!