Thursday, August 20, 2009

**ZOOM ZOOM** 2-pg LO SOLD!!!

Hey! Good Morning! : ) I promised you all that I would start remembering to take pics and actually post my work here.... so..... here it is! LOL I got off work early yesterday (really early!) and had most of the day to myself.... to do whatever I wanted to do! SOOOO.... I went straight to my scraproom and started creating! : )

This LO is a 2-pg (each is 12x12) 5-photo package..... it has a "Pocket" for the Journaling tag.... all photo mats are stitched..... paper is from the "Nana's Kids" pk that I had stuffed-away in my scraproom..... LOL

*ZOOM ZOOM* LO - SOLD *Thank You*







Any questions about this LO.... please email me at snoflaks@embarqmail.com and I will get back to you as quickly as possible! : )

**Happy Scrapping!**

No comments: