Monday, December 7, 2009

My Family!

It's kinda hard to believe that I actually took these pictures last Sunday (11.29.09) because this Sunday there was no way I could have done this due to the SNOW!  lol  It was a beautiful afternoon and yes, I had to "force" my family to go along with this.....  but it turned out that we had fun so it was a good thing!  lol

I took these out at the old Knisely Covered Bridge
*a little bridge history ~ Built to cross Dunnings Creek on what was the "main road" to Johnstown. 
This bridge was built in 1867.   It's no longer "drivable" and is privately owned.  Bedford County does a "covered bridge brochure" and also has a website - which is linked above - but if you look at both the brochure and the website you will notice that the information is not consistant!  I'm not sure why this is! 











Photobucket



No comments: