Monday, January 25, 2010

**Little Purse**


I made this on my Gypsy!  Cut it out at 12 inches and had to use small eyelets to help reinforce the sides!   I used a small cupcake doily for the background - crumpled it up and then inked it.  Cut the key at 3 1/2 inches and used a nail file on it to make it look "old" and I cut the "love" at 1 1/2 inches.  The flowers are handmade as well...  and are pretty simple to make! lol
Added some buttons and a cute red ribbon!

My daughter said that I should fill this with candy for Valentine's Day and give it to her!  LOL 

7 comments:

Susan in Louisiana said...

I would love to know how you handmade the flowers, they are beautiful!

Cindy said...

Thanks Susan! I'm working a tutorial for those and will have it ready in a day or two! Thanks for looking!

tomiannie said...

Very pretty!

Min said...

This is gorgous! The flowers are a perfect addition!
Lovely work!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Anonymous said...

The purse is so cute. Love the flowers.

Norine said...

this is so pretty love the flowers and colors well love everything about it LOl
Hugs
Norine

kanishk said...

This is gorgeous!
indian classified site