Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's a Birthday Celebration!!!!

On April 30th & May 1st, there will be a 2-day blog hop....  the Disney Pixar Blog Hop!  This will be the 2nd time around for this awesome hop and I hope that you don't miss it!  It's going to be a super weekend!

Each of the repeating participants in the blog hop got to pick which day they wanted to participate ~ I picked Saturday, the 30th ~ HOWEVER!!!!  You're going to want to come back to ~*Scrap-tastic Addictions*~ on Sunday, May 1st because I'm going to be having a BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!! 

That's right!  A  BIRTHDAY PARTY!!
And what's a Birthday Party without fun and games?! 

Oh My!  The goodies that will be given away are awsome!

Contain Ya Crafts is donating a Scrap 'n Easel
My Pink Stamper is also donating something awesome!

Geesh?!  That's a party right there!!! 

I'm super excited and I'm hoping you'll join me!
Invite your friends!  There's room for everyone!



Stay tuned to ~*Scrap-tastic Addictions*~ for updates to the PARTY!!!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: