Saturday, April 2, 2011

Winnie The Pooh!

So what's Disney without some Winnie The Pooh?!  Everybody {loves} Pooh!  I used my Gypsy to weld "Pooh" and Pooh to each other! lol  Then I welded them inside a cut-out for a card front.  Similar to the Chesshire Cat card, I used the shadow feature for the base of these cuts then cut a shadow in black to use as the actual shadow.  I also used my SU chalks to give Pooh a little shading.  

For the paper-ribbon, I found this paper in a stack that I have and as soon as I seen it, it made me think of honey-combs!  I cut the entire sheet into 1-inch strips (even though I only used 2 of them!) and then just folded and stitched! 

Happy Scrapping!


2 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

I love your card. Great idea to use your paper for ribbon. Great Job!

-Tami

Melissa said...

LOVE the paper ribbon!!!!!

Hey! I am on the phone with my SIL Tami (Scrappin Rabbit Designs above) and she said you need to add your reciped to your posts ie: the sizes you are cutting your characters! I agree! :)