Saturday, October 29, 2011

well......

I've been creating....  just not paper-crafts!  I've been playing with fabrics & my sewing machine...  this Spring by daughter "volunteered" me to make some lap quilts...  5 of them to be exact!   Her boyfriends father passed away unexpectedly (it'll be 2 yrs ago this November) and his mother saved all of his clothes in hopes of one day having them made into "Memory Quilts" for each of their kids.  So that's what I've been doing...  sewing all these quilts so they are ready for Christmas.  

Since I've been doing all this sewing I have been playing around with some other quilting ideas that I would like to do...  or maybe I should just finish the ones I started a couple years ago first!  lol  I started at photo quilt for my mom and also a yo-yo quilt...  and another quilt that I was making for my daughter for when she graduates!  They are all started...  they just need finished! lol 

OH!  I'm going to a crop in two weeks and really looking forward to it!  It's a 2 day crop and I already know what I'm going to take to work on!  My daughters prom pictures from this past April!  I've already bought the paper that I want to use and the pics are printed so now I just need to get them done!  : )   I'm looking forward to going!  I haven't scrapped in months!!! 

Happy Scrapping! 

Photobucket

No comments: