Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Book

I'm so excited!!!  I ordered this on Sunday and it arrived TODAY!!  WOW!  Thank You Amazon.com for your AWESOME service!!!  After drooling over all the beautiful blocks I see others making from this book, I knew I had to have it! 

I'm sorry this pic is so small....  I borrowed it from Amazon.com


I do have a question though...  has anyone else realized that block # 102 and block # 107 are the exact same block?   I'm just asking....  but they are the same.  Infact,  if you look at the last post I made prior to this particular post...  I did two blocks - identical pattern but one is pink the other yellow - it just so happens to be the same as blocks #102 & 107. 

I'm looking forward to making these blocks.  I'm not part of the group that is doing them together but I'm still going to dig in!  Just as soon as I get some of these other projects off my table!  I think I know which fabrics I want to use.  I've recently purchased enough yardage to do a huge quilt for my own bed and after looking through this book, I think I've just found the pattern (or patternS in this case!) that I'm going to use! 

Have a great night! 
Photobucket

No comments: