Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What A Day...

I really do not enjoy waking up every morning with a migraine.... feeling like my eyes are literally crossed.... it's not a pleasant feeling....

Anyways, todays agenda consists of the following: scrapbooking, laundry, scrapbooking, do the dishes, scrapbooking, fold the laundry I washed earlier, scrapbooking.... it pretty much goes on in a similar fashion for the remainder of the day... kind of nice, huh? : )

I am also trying to get my blog (this very one!) set up and running like it's supposed to... I'm determined that it will get done.... today....

I'm headed downstairs now to scrapbook with my daughter (who is home from school sick... yea, right?!). We love to scrapbook together.... I love spending time with her.... : )

Stay tuned for updates to this site.... I'm really getting into the whole "Cricut" thing and will be posting some of my creations as I get them done.....

Have a blessed day! : )

No comments: