Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Job Hunting.... : P

Definately NOT my favorite thing to do... but I have to if I want to be able to continue "supporting my scrapbooking habit." I am seriously thinking about starting my own business... I do have a small photography business... I do a lot of Senior portriats and love to do landscape portraits... but what I'm seriously considering is opening/operating a Scrapbooking store. There isn't one for MILES.... and when I say miles, I'm talking about 30 to 40 miles away. The local Wal Mart doesn't have much in the way of Scrapbooking and they only carry about three different Cricut carts.... I want to be able to have classes and teach others how to be creative!! : ) I just don't know where to start!

Later today I'll be posting some of my LO's that I have done and will continue to post my things as they are completed... so keep checking and please feel free to comment on what you see!

Have a great day!
: )

No comments: