Sunday, July 13, 2008

**~Cards...~**



This second orange card I simply embossed it with my Cuttlebug... using the Floral Fantasy folder... then I used an emory board (nail file!) and just went over the embossed paper.... this gave it a completely new look! It's simple to do and creates a whole new dimension! The first card... didn't want the focal-point to be "centered" so I put the flower off to the side... using a stapler to attach the "leaves". For the Black & Pink card... again this is with the Floral Fantasy folder and I just used a black and pink pen to draw in some of the embossed sections.

Although these cards are simple to do it's always nice to try new and different things... I try to check out what others are doing and not necessarily "copy" what they are doing but to try my own variation... some cards have a lot more work & time put into them while others seem to just "happen".















Most are/were for SWAPS that I participated in and I tried to use different techniques that I've picked up from the Cricut MB... hmmm... some I like a little more than others but it could just be that I need to keep practicing until I get them where I actually like them! LOL Enjoy.........

No comments: