Sunday, July 20, 2008

**~ Challenge # 1 ~**

Good Morning! : )

IDK about the rest of you but I find that I get "Creative-Block" and can't seem to get going when I want to! Some time ago we had a MB member that would issue challenges to us and she would give us a "sketch" to go off of....... and I know many people would panic and say "I don't have this and I don't have that so I can't make mine look just like the sketch" .... it wasn't about making your project "look just the sketch"... it was about being challenged to do something...

Sometimes I think we all need a little push... so...... I'm going to push! I hope you'll join me in these challenges! I'll post a new challenge at least once a week... maybe even two a week... you can pick and choose which you want to do or you may choose to do them all! It's up to you!

For each challenge I post there will be a "sketch" and please note.... YOUR PROJECT DOES NOT HAVE TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE SKETCH!!! The sketches are just to give you "guidlines" or inspiration......

Some of the challenges I'll post a "sketch" and issue a secondary challenge to use certain colors or maybe stamps or some other type of embellisment........

It's all about having fun and being creative! Sometimes we just need a little help getting there!

Have FUN with this! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's projects!!! I will post each challenge here along with the sketch.... the finished projects can be viewed on the Cricut MB in the designated thread!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great idea Cindy! But you know I have no time for this right now! lol Check back with me around the middle of September! :-)

Cindy said...

That's Ok Melissa... you can catch up then!!! LOL