Friday, October 3, 2008

**~ eeeeeeeeekkk!!!! ~**

Tomorrow is my baby girl's 15th birthday! I don't want her to be so grown up yet! : (

LOL.... she has no idea how much I love her and hearing her count-down the days until she turns 16.... it's a whole year away! She's so funny! She thinks we are going to let her get her driver's license-permit when she turns 16..... I'm not sure I want to do that!!! LOL IDK if I'm ready for that yet!!! There's most definately going to be a lot of "Calgon... take me away!" days at my house! She wants a Ford Mustang sooooo bad...... of course my hubby and son are Chevy guys so they really torment her about wanting a Mustang! They've already told her that she can't park it anywhere in our driveway or yard! Poor girl........ : ) IDK what's she's going to get to drive but I'm sure it will be an interesting experience for all of us!

No comments: