Sunday, April 3, 2011

Up Bright 'n Early!!

Seriously, have you ever been startled awake with the thought....  "Crap?!  I over slept!"  So you jump out of bed and start racing around........  only to realize that it's SUNDAY morning......  NOT MONDAY MORNING!  lol  And of course, when you finally look at the clock, it's 6:30 am!!! 

Well, that was me this morning!  So, what did I do since I was WIDE AWAKE?!  I made more cards!!!!  lol  Usually, Sunday mornings are busy with getting ready for church and trying to get out the door on time.  But this weekend is a little different...  my daughter, Stacie, is leaving Monday morning at 3am for FBLA State Competition.  You may remember last year when she competed in this....  she took FIRST PLACE in Public Speaking!  So this year, she's going back for Public Speaking II.  She started getting her things ready to be packed in her suitcase because it has to be at the school around noon - only she won't be able to take it because she has to work today - good thing I {love} her so much! lol  Then to top it off, our phone rang before 8 am....  it was McDonald's..  wanting her to come in 2 hours earlier than scheduled!  So she is working 10 - 5 today and I'm left delivering her luggage!  lol 

After yesterdays personal card-marathon....  my mind was racing with all the things I could do for Easter cards!  Yep!!!  You guessed it!  I'm making my Easter cards today! 

The "recipe" for this card is the same as the "Ewe are so Sweet" card...  with the following changes.....  the bunny is cut from Easter 2010 cart at 2 1/4 inches....  and the inner-scalloped circle is also cut from the Easter 2010 cart....  the grass is also from the Easter 2010 cart. 





      PS ~ Tami, I've used 4 more strips (2 seprerate cards!) of my honey-comb paper so now I'm down to 4!  lol

Happy Scrapping! 

6 comments:

Melissa said...

lol...I love that you and my SIL are having a blog relationship now!

Loving this card! I've accomplished nothing creative this weekend with Jim home. Everyone is trying to be quiet while he sleeps right now. This time difference is a killer!

Good luck to Stacie! I'm sure she'll knock em dead!

Cindy said...

haha! don't be jealous! Tami and I still {love} you!

Lolis said...

I love your card, what a great idea to weld the rectangle between the circles! I like the stiching and chalking you added it makes all the difference!

Heidi said...

Love the trim on this one, and the shape is fun. Thanks for joining the ABC DT Easter challenge.

Lori said...

Really cute, love the shape and love your bunny...he's so adorable. Thanks for joining us at ABC DT Challenge.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at ABC!