Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Finished!! It's Finished!! *yay*

**see 2 posts below this for full story! 

It was 12:30am this morning...   but I actually got it finished in time for Christmas!!!  I'm so excited!  Now granted, it's not perfect....  but it's completed and ready to give!  : )

Here's my son's quilt he asked for....  three weeks ago for Christmas!  lol 

The top and bottom have the same camoflauge sashing - he's pretty tall so it had to be long enough to cover him from head to toe (as per his request! lol) - I used the 2 1/2" strips I already had cut for this because I knew I was running out of time to make anymore of the hexagons.  He loves it so I'm happy!
I wanted to do the quilting in "meandering"....  but if you look closely you can see that I "meandered" a little to tight so it's "loopy" all over!  lol

I'm excited to have it finished and he's excited to have it! 

Merry Christmas, Blair!
Love, "Mommykins"


No comments: