Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Craftsy Block Of the Month!

I recently found this craft site and I have to admit - I  LOVE  IT!!!!  It's so inspiring!  The site offers various courses and I found a "Block Of the Month" course that is being taught by none other than the amazing Amy Gibson - she is definately a fresh inspiration!   I've been ckecking out her site and everything she creates is absolutely beautiful!  She makes it seem so easy, too! 

Each month there will be two blocks to make so to see the craft site for the "Block Of the Month" just click *HERE*   In the meantime, I'm going to share my very first "Block Of the Month" with you - keep the laughter down to a minimum!  lol  I've spent 3 days just trying to decide what fabric I wanted to use and I finally decided that I was going to use the Black & Yellow fabric I've been collecting - actually, everytime I see something in those colors in the remnant bin I grab it right up!  Yes, I'm a STEELERS FAN and this is my tribute to the  Pittsburgh Steelers!  It will be going with me everytime I go to the Steelers Training Camp and stand in line for hours just to meet the players! 

So here it is..........  Block #1........... 
Come on back to see the #2 block in a few days!  I'm trying to pace myself!  hahaha! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky Moore said...

Thanks for the site, I can't wait to check it out. I think picking fabric is very intimidating! lol Go Steelers!!