Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Some new blocks...

!This block is from the Craftsy BOM - it's block #1 (of 2) for February.  It was actually pretty simple to do which surprised me!  I just kept looking at all those triangles and really wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get them assembled.  HA!  Was I fooled!  If you want to know an easy-peasy way of making this block just jump over to the Crafty site *here* and watch the "Block Of the Month" for February. 

Pink for Megan * Yellow for Hope


Both of these blocks are made using the same pattern.  The original pattern called for the center to be done with the background fabric (the white one in this case) but I wanted to see what it would look like done with the all yellow.  I really like how it turned out!


 This one is the traditional style for this block.  I really like it too!

I made a few other blocks last night, too but they didn't make it on to the camera just yet.  They need a little more work!  lol 

Happy Crafting!


Photobucket

No comments: