Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wow!

I can't believe it's been three months since I've posted anything!  Time sure does fly, doesn't it?  lol  Since being upset with the hubs... we CeLEbrAteD our daughters High School Graduation;  we went on a great family vacation to northern Tennessee - which included going to the Country Music Festival in Nashville, TN; Ziplining; visiting Lynchburg, TN; visiting a little quilt shop that we discovered driving up the highway; lots of food; lots of fun; and most of all NINE glorious days with my hubs and both of our amazing kids!  This summer also started a new chapter in my life as I've started a new job and our daughter has officially started college!  We got in a couple of fantastic motorcycle rides; went to baseball game....  wow!  No wonder I'm exhausted?!  hahaha!  I guess I always thought my life would slow down a little once both of my kids graduated...  boy, was I wrong?!  lol  It would seem it's gotten busier! 

It the midst of everything else, I also managed to make two half-square baby/lap quilts, teach my nieces to hand-stitch hexagons together; work on my daughters Kalidescope quilt, finish my oldest nieces twin-size quilt and do a little on my youngest nieces quilt. 

I've even made plans to attend a few quilting events with some of my husbands cousins that love to quilt, too!  I'm looking forward to it, too!  

Well, I'm finishing up some certifications for my new job so I better get back to it....  I have one test left and I'll doing a happy-dance when it's over!  LOL

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cccam Server Cardsharing Server said...

This is certainly a great articl, Thanks! However I am experiencing problem using ur rss . Don't understand exactly why Unable to sign up for it. Is there any one having similar rss trouble? Anybody who is aware kindly reply. Thnkx

Best Cardsharingire

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose kilograms then you certainly have to start using this totally brand new tailor-made keto diet.

To create this service, licenced nutritionists, fitness trainers, and top chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, convenient, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their launch in 2019, hundreds of clients have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a good keto diet can provide.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto diet.