Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello...

This is my most recent card...

These two little darlings are mine.... this is from my
sisters wedding in 1997.... yeah, I'm just now
scrapping this... it's part of my son's album and he's
now 19..... I'm just a little bit behind!!! : ) Oh, I have
also added some glitter to this LO... I'll post an updated
picture tomorrow!

One of his Birthdays... 7th.... he's so adorable!


I was challenged by someone on the Cricut MB
with this LO... I love love love the way it turned
out! Each year (almost... ) our family makes
Apple Butter.... it's DELICIOUS!!!! But this is my
son with his Grand-Parents and some other
relatives.... We always have a great time!!!

For this card... I used my most "NEWEST" toy...
my Cuttle Bug... I love this thing! But I also used
my Cricut too!!!

This is my son's 6th Birthday...


This is Christmas... all he wanted was a pair of
Carhart Cover-Alls.... when he opened that box
he couldn't stop smiling!!

It's been a few weeks since I've updated my blog so I'm going to do that now.... enjoy... : ) I've been working on some LO's and cards... and getting my room more organized as I'm going to be starting classes... not only in Scrapbooking & Card Making but I'm going to pick-up my painting classes as well.... It's been a while since I've taught but I'm ready to get back into it!!! I'm looking forward to it actually! : )

Check in frequently as I'll soon be giving away some "blog candy"!!! : )
Have a GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: