Sunday, January 22, 2012

For Hannah...

Hannah is my sons girlfriend and we think the world of her!  She lives across the hay field so if I ever wonder where my son is when he's not home or not working....  I know right where to find him!  lol 

I have been trying out new things using my scraps and this is what I've come up with so far.....
I started by stitching odds and ends together to make a decent sized piece of fabric.  I decided I wanted to try doing something with triangles so that's where the green came in.  So if you look at the other half of those squares, you'll see all the different scraps I used to make those squares.
  There is no pattern to this - just me, my imagination and lots of scraps to utilize!  lol

Hannah likes pinks and greens to that's where the color scheme comes from but other than that...  it's just quilt-as-I-go!  I'm planning on giving this to her for her graduation in May so I need to get back to work! 

Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting!


Photobucket

No comments: